- A non refundable deposit is of 20% required to secure a booking & the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Confirmation will be issued on receipt of payments.
- In the event of cancellation the following charges will apply
• Booking deposit is non refundable
• 4-6 weeks before arrival 50%
• 2-4 weeks before arrival 75%
• 2 weeks or less before arrival 100%
- Heating and electricity are included in the rental cost.
- Guests should arrive at the property between 16.00 hours & 19 hours on check in day & depart before 11.00 hours on the morning of departure.
- We would appreciate if you would contact us 24 hours prior to arrival on +353 87 2995339 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property during you stay at Waters Edge House
- The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded, the maximum number of persons being 6.
- In the unlikely event of our having to cancel your holiday we will offer you a choice of a full refund of all monies paid to us or of staying in an alternative holiday home.
- Pets with the exception of guide dogs are not permitted in the apartments. With prior arrangement dogs may be accommodated in a secure shed on site.
- If clients behave in a disruptive manner, cause damage to property or behave in any other manner deemed unreasonable by the officer of the company, rental of the property may be terminates with no rental refund.
- You must be over 21 to book an apartment with Waters Edge House.
- If as a consequence of ‘Force Majeure’, Waters Edge House is forced to curtail, alter or cancel a holiday, the Client shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise arising as a consequence of the said curtailment, alteration or cancellation of the holiday. In these terms and conditions the term ‘Force Majeure’ shall mean Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire, destruction or damage to holiday accommodation, riots, acts of civil war, civil commotion, requisition of property, insolvency or default of any provider of the accommodation, delays due to construction, or any other reason or event which Waters Edge House could not foresee or forestall.
- Any dispute or difference of any kind whatsoever which arises or occurs between any of the parties hereto in relation to any thing or matter arising under, out of or in connection with this Contract shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – Irish Branch. Alternatively a claim may be pursued via the Small Claims Court.
- Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information detailed on our website Waters Edge House cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. All liability for loss by reliance on the information contained is hereby excluded. In the unlikely event that there is a miscalculation of the amounts du on your booking, we will inform you immediately giving details of the correct price thereby giving you the opportunity to accept of decline your reservation based on the re-calculated rate.
Each luxury apartment in Dingle sleeps 6 adults & has 3 room’s en-suite, one king, one queen & one twin room.
Book your Accommodation at Waters Edge House in Dingle
Booking widget b24_widget_5df4dd210301a